Q: How do I prepare my home for you to come spray?
A: In 5 easy steps!
- Pull all bedding off pillows and mattresses as we will spray those heavily to kill any germs, bacteria, or dust mites that will be living in your pillows and mattresses.
- Have a new furnace filter ready and set out so that we can spray that. Your furnace filter is a breeding ground for germs, bacteria, and pathogens which quickly colonize and clog up your filter. By spraying your filter with our product you can rest assured that your filter will only allow clean air to pass through.
- We ask that all animals be moved outdoors while we spray your home. Please put all animal food and water away until we are completed with your service. Please cover all fish tanks that can not be moved outdoors. If you have rodent cages that can not be moved, cover those as well.
- We ask that you and your family exit the home while the home is being sprayed, you only need to be out of your home for 5 minutes after the spray is complete.
- Lastly, please put any food that may be set out either in the fridge or a closed cupboard. We ask that you put away any dishes that could be used to eat or drink from as well as a precautionary measure.
Q: How will the product be applied in my home or office?
A: Hive9 Protection uses electrostatic sprayers to ensure you get maximum coverage and protection. By using electrostatic technology you will get 360 degree coverage ensuring that germs, bacteria, and pathogens have no where to hide.
Q: What if myself or my child touches the product while wet?
A: Hive9 Protection only uses an innovative and advanced formula to spray your home and offices which are alcohol, bleach and chlorine free and are non-toxic. There is no harm to touching the product.
Q: Can you guarantee my family won’t get sick?
A: Unfortunately we cannot guarantee you won’t get sick. We provide protection against the transfer of infection and reinfection within the areas we spray. However, if you leave your home and obtain and illness we are not responsible for what germs and illness you may obtain outside of your home. And similarly we can not guarantee if someone were to cough, sneeze or pass germs to you directly that you will not get sick.
Q: How does your product kill harmful germs, bacteria, and pathogens?
A: Hive9 is excited to offer your family only the best by using the latest technology to deliver research-based solutions to the spread of germs, bacteria and pathogens. Our product kills pathogens by the process of physical, chemical, and DNA disruption. This 3-way killing process ensures that development of resistant “Super Bugs” never occurs. Our products form a strong bond with any surface, creating an antimicrobial barrier that provides protection for 28 days.
Q: Will your product leave my home smelling like chemicals?
A: No. Our product leaves no smell behind which is great for people who may be hypersensitive to smells or who may have respiratory concerns.
Q: Can the product be sprayed on any surface?
A: Our products can safely be sprayed on all surfaces, including walls, ceilings, flooring, and furniture without causing any discoloration, rusting, or corrosion. We use electrostatic sprayers to spray your home and office, drying time with this application is very quick and the procedure is complete within minutes.
Q: What is your “product”? Is it toxic?
A: The products we use are from our partner, GlanHealth. GlanHealth products are non-flammable, non-irritating, non-corrosive, and non-hazardous. They are safe to use on the hands and body and adhere to virtually any surface, creating a protective barrier that guards against infection and re-infection.