As a proprietary blend it is unsurpassed in its ability to kill germs using a new technology with a unique chemo-electro-mechanical mode of action.
The majority of bacteria and viruses are negatively charged particles. Hive9 positively charged nano particles attracts negatively charged microbes.Bacteria or virus cell magnetic charge is changed, causing osmosis imbalance, the cell wall membrane ruptures, lyses and explodes.
A change in the bacteria’s outer cell wall polarity by way of change in magnetic charge from negative to positive has caused the healthy cell wall to rapture or lyse, thus killing the bacteria.
The core of Hive9 technology lies in a highly effective proprietary blend of quaternary amines (QAC) in revolutionary film forming formulation that is extremely effective in:
- Foods & Services
- Prison Systems
- Schools & Universities
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Entertainment and Sports Venues
- Government and Business Offices
Antimicrobial action is achieved by the synergy of ingredients targeting microbes.
- The backbone is a Triethoxy Silyl Propyl Ammonium Chloride that forms a safe and stable polymer or monomer or both on the skin and surfaces.
- This bonds to surfaces or on the skin and within that film the active quaternary ammonium (QAC) ingredients become attached, providing persistent and longer protection.
- The highly active Polyamino Biguanidine (PB), a low concentration high kill preservative often used in eye drops consisting of a mixture of different chain length antimicrobials that ply their action as the quaternary compounds damage microbial membrane structures.